ommc projector review
Here is the summary of the Ommc projector review
|OMMC 4K UHD Laser TV|
|Brightness (Lumens)||2,500 ANSI|
|Input lag||No data|
|Throw Distance||1’2” – 2’3”|
|Screen size||80″ – 150″|
|Price||Check on Amazon|
Content is typically only available via HDMI input on many projectors today. Streaming-based home theater setups are fine, but complex home theaters cannot be accommodated. You get a wide range of input options for your OMMC home theater projector, including VGA, coaxial, and dual HDMI. Wireless remotes, headphones, speakers, and other devices can also be paired via the device’s Bluetooth capability, which supports dual-band Wi-Fi networks (2.4 and 5GHz).
Read more on Dangbei Mars Pro 4K Projector
Upscaling for lower resolutions with true 4K display
Contrast and color are excellent
3GB memory with Android 8.0 system
Throwing distance of just a few inches
A good sound quality is provided by the built-in speakers
Various wired inputs are available
An Internet connection (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth)
Remote control issues have been reported by some users
For setups without a screen, it is not the best choice
In addition to 4K content, this OMMC projector features native 4K resolution. A smoother motion is also achieved by upscaled lower-resolution content and increasing the frame rate. Whether you’re watching a movie or a television show, you’ll always see every detail.
In addition to its high resolution, the OMMC 4K UHD Laser TV features Dynamic Black technology. There are four segments on the 4-segment color wheel, which exceeds Rec. A more nuanced and realistic picture is achieved with the 709 spectrum.
Read more on best projectors under 600
Matching of remote control
This device uses a Bluetooth remote control, which can be used after pairing with the device. In the event that the remote control is not paired with the main unit when starting up the device for the first time, please follow the steps below to match them.
- When you want to turn on the device, press the “ON/OFF” button on the main unit;
- Press both the “Menu” and “Volume” keys at the same time and hold for three seconds; carry the remote control to the device and hold it within 50 cm right in front of the device;
- The remote control will enter matching mode when the indicator flashes rapidly;
- Loosen the keys and wait for the remote control to connect once the indicator lights up for a long time;
- The remote control indicator will disappear, and “Match succeeded” will appear on the screen, indicating success;
- You can only operate the device with the remote control after it has been matched. Matchings must be repeated if they fail.
Installation and Commissioning
The machine can be installed in four different ways based on the application scenario. There are front projections on the desktop, back projections on the desktop, and lifting projections on the ground.
Various applications require switching between the front desktop, rear lifting, and front lifting and rear desktop display modes from the OSD menu.
Display size depends on distance between projector and screen, with smaller displays being associated with closer projectors. Conversely, larger displays are more powerful. During installation of a Laser Theater, please read the user manual carefully. Laser Theaters are precise optical devices, and it is recommended that a professional technician installs them. The following steps will guide you through the installation process.
- Ascertain the size and position of the screen and projector: verify the size and position of the screen and the projector according to the installation environment.
The second. Placing the projector on the TV bench, focusing, and moving the projector around to confirm the size and position of the image (which must match the display area on the screen).
the third. If the projector must be moved, mark the position of the projector so it can be recovered easily.
The fourth. Position of screen: Mark the position of the screen using the screen’s user manual, then move the projector until the image is stable.
the fifth. Install the screen in accordance with the manual provided with the screen.
The projector position is the final step: place the projector back where we marked it.
Make sure that the image covers all screen surfaces by adjusting focus, moving the projector position, and adjusting the star projector.
Users are provided with reference materials to explain the picture adjustment using the installation method of desktop front projection.
The first. Start the main unit by connecting the power supply;
The second. Using the height adjustment kickstand, you can adjust the picture size and position according to the display.
Read more on NEC NP-P525UL projector
- Through the user menu, select the electric focusing option from Display Setting, or press the “Menu” key on the remote control.
- Adjust the image approximately clear by pressing “OK” repeatedly until the image is clear (judging by the definition at the center of the image); Use the “Up/Down” key on the remote control to select the “Up/Down” arrow;
- For fine adjustments, press the “OK” key repeatedly to adjust the image definition into the ideal: use the “Left/Right” key to select the right/left arrow in the remote control, then press the “OK” key to adjust it.
- It is necessary to repeat steps b and c in case the definition cannot reach the ideal status.
Read more on JMGO U2 4K Tri-Color Laser Projector
Basic Settings Menu
- To access the setting menu, press the “Menu” key under the program source and local media, then press the “Up/Down” key to cycle through the first-level adjustment items, and then press either “OK” or “Right” to access the next level. Use the arrow keys and the “OK” key to adjust any parameter option that has been selected; after choosing a parameter adjustment option, press the “OK” key to confirm the selection;
- Activate the “All Settings” menu by long pressing the “Menu” key, selecting various menus by pressing the “Up/Down” key, and pressing the “OK” key;
- In the “Settings” and “All Settings” menus, you can set sound, image, network, and system parameters;
- Press “Return” once you have completed your required operations, or just press “Menu” to exit the menu.
OMMC 4K UHD Laser TV Connections
Laser light sources last longer than typical projector lamp bulbs on this OMMC projector. In most cases, the projector lasts between 20,000 and 25,000 hours, depending on the brightness setting.
A typical ambient light environment will result in the picture being fully saturated with around 2,500 ANSI lumens of brightness. You should also consider the short throw distance here. Light does not have to travel as far, so it is less susceptible to interruptions and light pollution, so users do not have to limit the amount of light in their viewing area.
The Bottom Line: OMMC 4K UHD Laser TV Review
This 4K UHD Laser TV from OMMC offers great value for its price.As a first-time projector that is both good in terms of picture quality and sound quality, and has a short throw distance, it is an excellent first-time projector for those upgrading their TV-based setups, and fits into virtually any home.
Set-up and Installation
A quick setup is available out of the box with the OMMC 4K UHD Laser TV. Short throw distances make it useful. People don’t need to worry about alignment or mounting since you only need 1-2 feet of distance to create a huge screen, so they can simply plug it in and enjoy. There is a front-mount setting as well as a rear-mount setting if you’d like, so it can be used in any kind of space.
A flat projection surface is required for this OMMC projector’s calibration system to work properly. This model should be used with a screen to avoid issues if you plan to project straight onto a wall.
Another feature that makes the OMMC home theater projector usable is its all-in-one capability. Streaming content directly to the projector is possible thanks to an integrated Android TV system. In terms of sound quality, it’s comparable to many standalone Bluetooth soundbars, with two 10-watt speakers and Dolby Audio support.